• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde Email Problems

Noobie

New Pleskian
Three Horde Email problems.

1. I am having problems receiving emails with large attachments. When I go over a limit, the incoming email shows as blank or will not open. On my server the maximum size allowed is 100Mb. But Horde won't allow over about 2Mb. How do I increase the size allowed, other than on my server?

2. When I try to open an email in Firefox, about half the time the email won't open in a new web page. A dialog box comes up that says:

"The connection was reset. The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading. The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

I keep trying but same result. I found a temporary solution by checking the small box next to the message I want and then clicking on view messages. However this method allows you to see the message but does not allow you to reply to it.
Is this a Firefox or a Horde problem?

3. I delete unwanted emails on my desktop computer, which are then trashed permanently, not put in a trash file. However, later when I view my emails on my iPhone, all the trashed emails are still there. Why is that?

Thanks for your help.

Back