• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Horde Login Page Refreshes - Huh?

xomatech

New Pleskian
Hi there... so I just installed a brand new install of the very latest Obsidian Version 18.0.24. I migrated one domain from another Plesk server to test things.

Whenever I try to log in to Horde I put in my username (e-mail) and password and the pages immediately refreshes, doing nothing. If I put in the wrong password, it takes several seconds and comes back saying that the credentials are wrong (which is normal).

If I check the mail log, I see two lines appear immediately.... those are:

Mar 4 22:29:00 host courier-imaps: LOGIN, user=[email protected], ip=[::1], port=[53240], protocol=IMAP
Mar 4 22:29:00 host courier-imaps: LOGOUT, user=[email protected], ip=[::1], headers=0, body=0, rcvd=46, sent=350, time=0, starttls=1

It looks like it's logging me in and out immediately, which might explain why, instead of taking me to the inbox, the login page refreshes. Almost as if I were deliberately logging out, even though I'm not.

Because this is a brand new install of Plesk on a new server, I'm wondering if there's some kind of setting I need to change within Horde to make it work.

Thank in advance!

Hi @xomatech,
What OS are you using? As you did open the post in the Windows section but from the log seems to be a Linux server.
Can you check the Apache logs and also the horde log?
/var/log/httpd/error_log or /var/log/apache2/error_log
/var/log/psa-horde/psa-horde.log

Back