• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde: "Sent Mail" Folder on Plesk 7.0.3

A

atinoco

Hello all

I run a server with plesk 7.0.3, last week one on my clients asked me why there was not "Sent Mail" Folder in their Horde Webmail client, it seems its a feature they had with their previous webhosting provider.

I checked the horde on my plesk 7.0.3 server and i dont see any "Sent Mail" forder or an option to enable it.

Is there a way to do this? I'd like to meet my clients request if its possible.

Thanks in Advance

-Andres Tinoco

I don't think it's possible in the version of webmail that ships with 7.0.X. Without support for IMAP I think horde bails out. That being said, I never tracked it down.. I just upgraded webclients on the box. This was a major complaint of my customers so I had to come up with an alternative solution.

Since when Horde/IMP does not support IMAP? Since version 1 it does.

I never said Horde couldn't handle IMAP. The default install of Plesk 7.0.X on Windows doesn't have an IMAP mail server. Without that, Horde isn't going to give you a sent mail folder.

Erm.. This was my mistake, i didn't even notice this was on the Windows forum.. i was doing a search and came up with your post and replied without noticing the forum. Sorry about that!

Anyway, i did have to buy and install MailEnable Pro on one PSA Windows server to provide IMAP for clients. I ended up using their webmail also.

to my it happens to me the same, I have plesk 7,0,3 installed and the IMAP does not walk either are folders sent-mail nor I can see the attached archives. They know as it is the solution? Please aid for my. Thanks

Back