• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde Solution for me

A

admin123

Just in case somebody is overlooking what I overlooked....After upgrade to 753 Plesk, I've found that, during running pleskupgrade script, if for any reason any module cannot be installed, such as VPN or Firwall services, Horde fails to install properly.

You've gotta run install again, un-check anything that failed to install and re-check what you need intalled and then all went well, my Horde was back for me and my users.

The best way to upgrade to 7.5.3 (or any version I would suppose) is to allow the updater to do *just* the base packages of Plesk first.

Then go back to the updater and select the other upgrades you need.

If you are not licensed or don't need/use particular modules (such as Plesk Firewall or SiteBuilder), then do *not* select any of those.

One of the recent common problems related to Horde (address book, calendar, etc) is that after the upgrade to 7.5.3 base packages, you would then have to go back a second time and select the optional Horde packages. Once this is done, then miraculously your address book info is back in place again! At least, it has solved many people's problems with Horde.

Summary: Do not try and select all the available updates at the same time. Do the base Plesk packages first, then the rest after the base is done.

Back