• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

how can i back up 9.5 with command prompt line?

L

leventeersoy

how can i back up 9.5 with command prompt line?

Please answer this issue

Backup and Restore question - i want to restore entire previous data

Hi Igor,

Please don't provide me url of backup and restore CLI.

My server is windows 2008 R2, MSSQL 2008 R2, MYSQL 5, Plesk 9.5.2 windows.

1) When i run backup through rdesktop - CLI mode, plesk backup taking complete vhosts and mail data but why it is not taking backup of mysql db or mssql db. Mainly not taking backup of wordpress or joomla db backups which are installed through webapplication way. Shows me some of mysql db backup in .tmp format but size is not more than 1KB as db size is physically more than 10MB.

2) OS crashed and want to restore from backup .xml file. What is the best command to restore.

I am having below doubts..

a) I am taking backup with configuration method. If i restore from backup file, whether it restores all packages which are created by me.
b) All clients automatically get's assigned to respective packages and limits.
c) In previous versions there is a option for ignoring errors, size limits. If any error comes then also domain restoration finishes. What is the command for ignoring errors.
d) I am having backup of entire server. I will install fresh OS, plesk same version.
What is best command for restoring entire data from .xml file at the time OS crashes.

I don't see any kind of article which are very easy to understand. Mainly commands require when OS crashes etc. What methods or commands have to use at the time of restore to recover entire data.

Please help me.

regards
Steve M
web admin

Back