• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

How can I get package listing?

V

VengfulSquirrel

Guest
How can I determine what packages Plesk 8.2 will need?

I plan on using Suse Enterprise Server 10 but I need to migrate a bunch of stuff from an old server preferable one domain at a time. I'm not sure I can do that with the plesk tools as well as with any customized domains that don't play well with plesk.

Any suggestions or answers to the first question would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

-Ian
 
Why do you want to determine what packages Plesk will need? Why not just do a minimal SuSE install and then run the Plesk autoinstaller for SuSE? That should get everything installed just fine.
 
Back
Top