• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question how can I redirect my website to blogger website?

Steve Hawk

New Pleskian
Hello community,

I'm Steve hawk working on the wordpress website for the purpose of sale. I have a website which is service based and I also have an blogger website as well. Now I want to combine the both websites through redirection. My main website is [redacted] which is working in the local region. Can anyone help me out to redirect my other 'blogger website' to my this main website so I can get more users on the same platform?

Eagerly waiting for the response. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
When you said blogger site, you're talking about a blogger.com page? If so, blogger.com does not allow you to redirect from your blogger.com's page to a new bog via your own domain (you can, however, use your custom domain to publish your blogger.com's page to via the publishing option). If you're trying to redirect your custom domain to blogger.com's page then that can be done via the Hosting Settings.

Now if you're trying to redirect a custom domain to another custom domain (say both running wordpress), then you can simply do that in the Hosting Settings.

I have tried it through hosting as well but I could not understand through hosting. Can you explain it more so I can understand in an easy way?

Back