• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue How can I stop incremental Backup?

caygri

New Pleskian
Hello, in the last month when I configure a server with plesk each domain setup daily incremental backup and this backup I can't delete!
Also I always setup full daily backup in external FTP.

How can I stop it?

58BlYrg.jpg

What you see are two different backup sets. One is configured in your subscription, the other is configured server-wide. In the server security settings the option that customers can see backups that were created by an admin is active. For that reason you can see the increments, but you cannot delete them.

To stop the admin backup, login to your system as administrator, then go to the global backup configuration plan and disable that. Alternatively, simply hide the admin backups from users.

I m not talking about Hide i dont want at all incremental backup and stop to do every day

Back