• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How can I use webdav on Plesk 11?

PingPong

New Pleskian
Hi Expters,

I need a hint/HowTo to install webdav on a Plesk 11.x based (Linux) Server.

I found some stuff for Plesk 9, 10, but I have Problems install the following Script into the right
file. I suppose that the available Script's are changed from Plesk 10 to Plesk 11 ... (../conf Directory)

<Directory /var/www/vhosts/myDomain.tld/httpdocs/webdav>
DAV on
</Directory>

Is there any HowTo available? Many thanks!

Best regards
Michael

Look at File sharing feature in Plesk Administrator's Guide.

Hi Igor,

many thanks for the info! But please tell me, how can I activate Filesharing for existing domains?

If I want activate the File Sharing Feature, I got the Message that no Webspace/Domain ist available. But I have some
domains defined. At this time, I created a new domain (with the Link) an I see a new TAB "File Sharing" in the "Manage Hosting" section of this new domain. I see no Switch/CheckBox to activate "File Sharing" for created Domains before.

Is this a bug in Plesk 11.x ?? How can I fix this?!

Thanks!

Michael

Hmm...share is working...after clicking on share tab, it said...something with user admin en wrong pw. In the users tab you can change it (change settings on top), did not know there was another account(role) attached. changed the pw and done ;-)

@#$%^&*() stil can't connect otherwise then looking in filebase with plesk, can't make it a network drive in win explorer

Last edited:
Back