1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How do I Back Up

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by project3, Mar 9, 2005.

1. project3

project3 Guest

Im using windows and ive looked at the manual for backing up. Over and over again plesk makes everything so hard.

The manual says for a full back up. Run backup.
    How do I run backup.

When you tell someone to do something if you dont tell them how to do it, it makes no good. I can run backup for each domain HOW do I back up each client and domain.

I need to reinstall windows and want to back this up easily how do I do that. Can I only back up domians.

I pay for this software and I cant ever use the features I bought. Now Ill ask support but I know that will take days too like always.

We run several plesk and cpanel servers. Cpanel it takes about 5 mins to hear back from. Plesk it can be days.