• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

How Do I...configure qmail to don't use inetd?

S

split

Guest
Hello,

I'm using Plesk7.5 and the qmail program that comes with this.

I see that qmail and the ftp service are launched by the inetd. I don't want this configuration, I want to run qmail in standalone mode...but the /etc/init.d/qmail script doesn't starts de qmail-smptd daemon to listen on 25 TCP port to receive connections.

Is there anyway to start qmail in standalone mode?

Thx in advance.
 
Back
Top