Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.
I have a mail server. My hosting server is using plesk. I want to forward my MX Record to my mail server. How do I configure my DNS records with Plesk DNS interface?
Host Record type Value
yakacikvalf.com.tr. NS ns.yakacikvalf.com.tr.
mail.yakacikvalf.com.tr. A 217.195.205.114
ns.yakacikvalf.com.tr. A 217.195.205.114
yakacikvalf.com.tr. A 217.195.205.114 webmail.yakacikvalf.com.tr. A 81.213.77.234
ftp.yakacikvalf.com.tr. CNAME yakacikvalf.com.tr.
www.yakacikvalf.com.tr. CNAME yakacikvalf.com.tr. yakacikvalf.com.tr. MX (10) webmail.yakacivalf.com.tr.
217.195.205.114 / 24 PTR yakacikvalf.com.tr.
I can see my mail server's web mail service with webmail.yakacikvalf.com.tr address. It's OK. But mails are failed. This is a error;
'[email protected]',01.09.2005 14:00
553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)
Host Record type Value
yakacikvalf.com.tr. NS ns.yakacikvalf.com.tr.
mail.yakacikvalf.com.tr. A 217.195.205.114
ns.yakacikvalf.com.tr. A 217.195.205.114
yakacikvalf.com.tr. A 217.195.205.114 webmail.yakacikvalf.com.tr. A 81.213.77.234
ftp.yakacikvalf.com.tr. CNAME yakacikvalf.com.tr. www.yakacikvalf.com.tr. CNAME yakacikvalf.com.tr. yakacikvalf.com.tr. MX (10) webmail.yakacivalf.com.tr.
217.195.205.114 / 24 PTR yakacikvalf.com.tr.
I can see my mail server's web mail service with webmail.yakacikvalf.com.tr address. It's OK. But mails are failed. This is a error;
'[email protected]',01.09.2005 14:00
553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)