• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

How do I install new components?

P

postman

Guest
I have a pre-installed server which has one or two components I would like to play with e.g. frontpage, ruby/python. I've been searching the web for an hour and cannot find out how to install extra components. From what I have read it looks like I can install rpm versions of these components but where do I find the rpms for components, application vault rpms or modules? Is there a repository I don't know about?
I think this is probably a noob question so I apologise.
thanks in advance,
postman
 
postman, Plesk has wonderful feature -- Autoupdater -- which is available from control panel and it is possible to install all Plesk-related components from there (and Autoupdater will install all dependencies).
 
Back
Top