1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

"How do I..." register multiple domain?

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Ming, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Ming

Ming Guest

High there!

First: Sorry for my cruel "google-"English^^

Is it possible to register multiple domains on my plesk-administrated-server at once; or import f. e. a csv-domainlist to register them all at once?

Cause: I've got really many domains... but not hostet on my server (because this way is cheaper^^); now, I've registered my server as mailserver (at the foreign-hostet-domains) and -of course- sent emails bounced back with "...said: sorry, no mailbox here by that name.". OK!
    So I have to register all my (foreign-)hostet domains first on my server via plesk. One-by-one = no problem, but hundrets of them = really pesky.

Hope you understand what I mean/want to do^^

Any suggestions?¿?

Best regards
    Ming

2. Ming

Ming Guest

:(

...wrong board or no solution?¿?

3. Ming

Ming Guest

Huh?¿!

Oooops, it seems to be my fault - my thought was, here's a HELP-Forum... o_O

Thnx 4 the fish!