• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

How do I setup basic form validation

C

coglethorpe

Guest
I'm trying to use basic form validation to authenticate people before they use my Plesk deployed Tomcat application. I updated the tomcat-users.xml file with the name and role I wanted, then updated the web.xml for my applicaiton to use basic authentication.

This works just fine on my development machine.

However, when I try it on the box I have Plesk running on, it does not work. Is there a different type of authentication I need to use?
 
Back
Top