• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How do users/customers access their web pages with Plesk CP 10.x?

NeuroPsyche

Regular Pleskian
I upgraded to Plesk 10.x and didn't realize that their would be so many changes.

Before, previous to Plesk 10.x users could simply access their web sites using their domain name and the port 2006... example(if you need it) www.mydomain.com:2006

... this would allow the user to log in using the setup credentials of that user.

Now this does not work...

Modules also do not seem to show up such as Image Gallery, Sitepal, Maps, Sitemap, Forums, Blog, etc... All the important modules that users have used for years, and I have too use those modules since the early 2k.

Can someone give me some kind of help on this? I'm stuck because I upgraded several of my Plesk license keys not knowing, not finding any documentation of these changes, that the modules were gone in the 'built in sitebuilder' and that users would no longer have access to their sites.

I've been forced to open up RDP port for them to access their sites but I do not like this way of doing things, it's not safe.

Thanks,

Dave.

Back