• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

How do you change the Apache port for just a single domain on Plesk 11.0?

flexage

New Pleskian
I have a VPS running Plesk 11 with multiple Domains/Webspaces configured.

I am attempting to change the Apache port to 8080 on just one of the domains, so that Varnish Cache can sit on port 80. Nginx has already been disable in preparation for Varnish to take it's place, and Apache is running on port 80 across all domains/vhosts.

Changing Varnish's port is not a problem, I know how to do that. I'm just stumped with changing Apache's port.

So far I've been unable to find how to do it, all the guides I've uncovered on my Google hunt have all been about changing Apache's default port on a "global" level, which is not what I want to do..... just for a single domain/vhost.

Is anyone aware on the procedure to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Alex

You cannot really change port for just one domain. Ports are server-wide by definition. So if you put Varnish on :80, it will be for _all_ domains.

Back