• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

how i can buy the Customer and Business Manager option?

LegolasTheElf

Basic Pleskian
Hi all,
i think this it can be more a site usability problem, but after being crazy i try to ask here.

Unil today, i've one Plesk server with 300 domains and almost all thinkable options on it, buyed via partner (OVH) in months fee.

Today i've buyed another license fol 30 domains for starting to split our services, and what i've thinked was that via Customer and business manager i can make the commercial work without problem splitter dove the 2 servers...
but here is where the problems begins.

i've all two servers with OS Linux 2.6.32-5-686-bigmem, Panel version 10.4.4 Update #15, but when i'm going into license info i found:

Server 1:
User accounts (resellers and customers) Unlimited
Domains 300
Domain aliases Unlimited
Mail accounts Unlimited
Web users Unlimited
Language packs 2
Available languages Any language
Links for purchasing SSL certificates and domain registration services On
Valid for the following environments: Physical server or any virtualization solution
PostgreSQL database server support On
Java applications On
Traffic usage reports On
Notifications management On
Event manager On
Logging of actions performed by Panel users On
Backup and restoration functions On
Subdomains management On
Adobe ColdFusion support On
Antivirus management On
Sites published with Web Presence Builder 0
Migration manager On
Remote database hosting On
Mail queue management On
User accounts (resellers and customers) in Customer and Business Manager 0
Concerto mode Off

server 2

Account utente (rivenditori e clienti) Illimitato
Domini 30
Alias di dominio Illimitato
Account di posta Illimitato
Utenti web Illimitato
Language pack 2
Linguaggi disponibili Qualsiasi linguaggio
Collegamenti per acquistare certificati SSL e servizi di registrazione di domini On
Valido per i seguenti ambienti: Server fisico o qualsiasi soluzione di virtualizzazione
Supporto di server database PostgreSQL On
Applicazioni Java On
Report sull'utilizzo del traffico On
Gestione di notifiche On
Gestore di eventi On
Registro di azioni realizzate dagli utenti del Pannello On
Funzioni di backup e ripristino On
Gestione di sottodomini On
Supporto di Adobe ColdFusion On
Gestione antivirus On
Siti pubblicati con Web Presence Builder 0
Manager di Migrazione On
Hosting del database remoto On
Gestione della coda di posta On
Modo Concerto Off

so ok, i've seen:
and i've thinked that ok, i've to buy Customer and Business Manager options.
and there begins trouble:

over OVH i've searched a lot. nada. nothing zero. a lot of other things, but you can't buy Customer and Business Manager.
so i've gone to see into parallels site. i've simply found old plesk billing but for Customer and Business Manager NOTHING. not a price, nor a way to order it, an idea of the licensing, NOTHING.

i've searched for around a couple of ours, an all i can find is the totally useless "sales contact form" that i've tried to use around hundred of times in past five years without a single contact.

So, where i can found ANY NEWS over buying Customer and Business Manager, and how can i find costs and way to buy for my 2 servers?

it seemslike the last time that i've buyed parallels plesk support, disappeared into the fog....

You need to contact your hosting company, they hold your license keys. I've had servers with GoDaddy and 1&1 here in the states and all I ever had to do was contact them and purchase the license with the Customer and Business Manager option. I'm pretty sure (but may be very wrong) that when you do not purchase your license directly from Parallels you need to talk to the "owner" of that license, in your case OVH.

Back