• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

How install Zend Guard Loader? (Plesk Panel 11 Windows version)

Eduardo LuizV

New Pleskian
Hi there,

Is anyone have an idea to how install the Zend Guard Loader (http://www.zend.com/en/products/guard/downloads) with the supported PHP versions in Plesk Panel 11 for Windows?

I was able to successfully install it and run on a custom PHP 5.3.22 NTS (Non Thread Safe) installed on IIS 8 using FastCGI.

But that version of PHP (installed and working) are not showed in list of components in the Plesk Panel.

The built in version of PHP in Plesk is the 5.3.21 TS (Thread Safe), and unfortunately Zend Guard Load 5.5.0 for Windows don't support TS versions of PHP.

I already try to change the PHP files of the 5.3.21 TS with the 5.3.22 NTS, and that work until I restart the server, or the plesk, or refresh the components list, then the 5.3.21 version just disappear from the list.

Anyone have a clue? Or it's just impossible?

Thanks!

Back