• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How schedule backup to run once per week, and not save the email content!

m0rpheu5

Regular Pleskian
Hello guys, i need to run a schedule backup of the plesk configurations once per week, i need to save the website and the email configuration, but not the email content, so if i recover this backup will reconver everything (email boxes and website but withou the email content), does it possible??

i have a dedicated server for this client, but it use so many email there is almost 200gb of email, so i run a backup with a script, but i don´t know how save the plesk configuration to restore the domain configuration if needed.

Thanks

Schedule Backups will not run - plesk 10.4.4

I have 2 servers upgraded to plesk 10.4.4 so that ssl issues could be resolved.

Now scheduled backups will not run. I have 55 domains on 2 servers so manual backups are very difficult.

I cannot find any comments anywhere on this issue.

Parallel.....please respond to this.......These servers are at godaddy.....they told me they have had request into
you for resolution and they are getting no response.

If anyone has any guidance it would be very appreciated.

The backup system from the cPanel i can schedule backup per day, per week, and per mounth, and i can use the incremental backup, i think that Plesk could implement this on them software too.

The problem on Plesk, is that everything we need to pay, there is almost nothing for free.

Thanks

Back