• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

how to assign a user a subscription using the api?

tecnopolis

New Pleskian
Dear friend I am developing in C # an application to manage my server with plesk 10, I know how to create the domain or subscription, I also know how to create the user, so do not do is assign the subscription to the user, someone has an example of a XML package.

I use the next simple

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<packet version="1.6.3.0">
<webspace>
<add>
<gen_setup>
<name>example.com</name>
<ip_address>98.90.25.210</ip_address>
</gen_setup>
<hosting>
<vrt_hst>
<property>
<name>ftp_login</name>
<value>fpt16se4fdf0</value>
</property>
<property>
<name>ftp_password</name>
<value>qweqwe</value>
</property>
<ip_address>98.90.25.210</ip_address>
</vrt_hst>
</hosting>
<plan-name>01 - Plan 500MB</plan-name>
</add>
</webspace>
<user>
<add>
<gen-info>
<login>[email protected]</login>
<passwd>123123</passwd>
<name>Eugene Grin</name>
</gen-info>
<roles>
<name>WebMaster</name>
</roles>
</add>
</user>
</packet>

Really thanks

Oscar Cotamo
Ciudad Tecnópolis
[email protected]
www.ciudadtecnopolis.com

Hi dear friend, I use only one customer account, this has created all subscriptions, I make a user for each domain to access the control panel, the user give permission to administer only one subscription or domain, as I have not found assign a domain user using the API.

esoty reading the API documentation http://download1.parallels.net/Ples...ne/plesk-api-rpc/index.htm?fileName=66704.htm and it says nothing about this.

I attach screenshot where you can see better what I do

Attachments

• assign subscriptions.PNG
    assign subscriptions.PNG
    64 KB · Views: 3
Unfortunately, this functionality was missed in API-RPC during 10.4 and 11.0 releases.
It will be available in next panel release.

Back