• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved How to block spam from specific pattern adress of *@nl.*.com and *@nl.*.de

kwhs

New Pleskian
Hello,
spam which always contain "@nl." in the email adress of the sender is driving me crazy. I get many emails on daily basis like [email protected]... the "name1" and "name2" always change but "@nl." is always available in the sender adress.
What can I do to block all emails where the sender emailadress contain @nl. ? Where and how can I do it?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Perhaps this would help. I created a rule in /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf that adds a score to strange TLD's. With a bit of tweaking you can make it fit your needs

header __FROM_TLDFROM From =~ /\.(bid|icu|book|click|club|cricket|date|democrat|directory|download|faith|help|host|link|ni
nja|online|party|press|pro|racing|reviews?|rocks|science|site|social|space|stream|top|uno|webcam|website|work|win|xyz)\>/i

header __FROM_TLDFROMA From:address =~ /\.(bid|icu|book|click|club|cricket|date|democrat|directory|download|faith|help|hos
t|link|ninja|online|party|press|pro|racing|reviews?|rocks|science|site|social|space|stream|top|uno|webcam|website|win|work
|xyz)$/i

meta FROM_TLD ( __FROM_TLDFROM + __FROM_TLDFROMA >= 1 )
score FROM_TLD 2.0
describe FROM_TLD Strange TLD

Try:
Code:
header     CRAZY_SPAM      From:addr =~ /@nl\..+\.com/i
describe   CRAZY_SPAM      Spam that is driving you crazy
score      CRAZY_SPAM      7.0

Back