• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to change plesk temp location

H

HimanshuP

I have issue that I have two drive C and D in old server and C drive is of 45 GB and D drive is of 400+ GB. When I am trying to download the plesk backup into my computer (godavari.ewebguru.net), it is creating plesk xml file into c drive of old server. I have only 10 GB space left in C drive , Please assist me how can I download the plesk backup into my new sever , so that we can restore it. I believe this is not a critical issue for you.

The xml file is creating c:\program files (86)\parallel\plesk\tmp. and it seems this file will be of size 45 GB (which is actual size of backup) I want to create this backup in D drive instead of C drive.

Himanshu

Did you tried to use Plesk Reconfigurator and "Change Plesk backup Data location"?

Plesk backup configured to drive E:\Backup\Plesk, but still get temp backup files in Plesk installation folder D:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\PrivateTemp. Backup configured to FTP repository, so zip file created in PrivateTemp directory. Is it possible to change this directory to E:\Backup\Plesk\PrivateTemp?

One more issue, when I'm trying to run backup to FTP repository, backup file created in Private Temp folder (20GB) but only 2GB uploaded to FTP. Didn't find any network problem or any restart that was done until backup ends. When performing backup to local server - no problems found.
Is there any logs in Plesk that can point me where is a problem?

Plesk ver 9.5.4, on Win 2003, uploading to FTP on Win 2003.

Thanks'.

Back