• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How to check why curl send sometimes error 56?

Lrnt

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I use a third party service, Monetico, from our bank CIC to allow customer to pay their orders.

This kit is composed with a PHP class and a PHP script to generate a crypted HTML form. When the customer pays, after submitting his credit card number, the bank server checks the payment. If authorized, the bank server calls a PHP script on my server to update the customer's order and mark it as paid.

Sometimes, it does not work and the only answer I have got from the bank server is an error code 56 from cURL. They are not able to give me more information and say that this is related to a problem with my server.

How can I check if there was any problem on my server according the date/time of the attempt of payment? Which log?

How to repair this to not have an error 56?

This appends sometimes during 2 or 3 minutes but the server never goes down, nor nginx or apache...

I hope you understand my post, sorry if not, my english is not the best.

Thank you!

Back