1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How to configure Formmail on Plesk 7/Windows 2003?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by sallyanne, May 18, 2005.

1. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

I am trying to setup formmail (matt's script archive version) on Plesk 7 for Windows, running on Win 2003. The form executes okay but no email is received. I can't work out why this is. What should the path to sendmail be on the cgi script? or should I use a different solution? I'm having problems finding relevant information and would greatly appreciate any assistance.

Sallyanne

2. paulwilson159

paulwilson159 Guest

Hello Sallyanne

There is no sendmail on the Windows server (yep, took us a while to figure that one out) - I would leave the cgi script version and have a look at the ASP variant of the form

http://www.geocel.com/ASPFormMail/

has a download that you can use, which can be locked down the same way as the cgi version - we have used it and it works well....

Paul