• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue How to configure SSL on website of Plesk

abdulghanik

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.44
Hello There,

I'm using
Plesk Edition Web Admin Se Edition in AWS hosting,
I have 3 website in Plesk, one of them are properly configured and secured with SSL,
I have default SSL Certificate from LetsEncrypt, I need to secure the other website inside Plesk, When reissue the certificate and update the expiry date then browse the website still showing an error says, website uses HSTS, attacker may steal your information, as shown in screen shot
2022-07-04 11_20_36-Privacy error and 18 more pages - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge.png

Please note that Valid Certificate is renewed, from the Plesk side
HSTS not switched on, certificate of the website is valid,
1656925138078.png

I have been following all Plesk article related to this setup and non of them helped me
Plesk and AWS ask for money to support this issue, so I ask community to help me for that

I tried the following as well
  • reissue the certificate
  • remove and reinstall the certificate
  • choose another website certificate from Plesk
  • open from private browser
  • wait for 3 days until the new certificate updated,
  • remove all expired certificate and install the new one.

Try and navigate to:

Tools & Settings > SSL/TLS Certificates
From there you can see what certificate is used at "Certificate for securing Plesk" and / or, assign a new LE certificate to it by pressing the "+ Let's Encrypt"

Try and navigate to:

From there you can see what certificate is used at "Certificate for securing Plesk" and / or, assign a new LE certificate to it by pressing the "+ Let's Encrypt"
This return an error

Attachments

• 2022-07-05 10_58_19-Secure Plesk with a free SSL_TLS certificate - Plesk Obsidian 18.0.44 and ...png
    2022-07-05 10_58_19-Secure Plesk with a free SSL_TLS certificate - Plesk Obsidian 18.0.44 and ...png
    50 KB · Views: 11
Try and navigate to:

Update: I have successfully completed this step but the issue still persist, website don't open, certificate is replaced in Plesk, expiry date is updated.

Hi.
I checked URLs from the screenshots, and right now it looks, like you have assigned domain certificate (mystifying-cray.3-11-62-26.plesk.page) as a Plesk Panel certificate, because https://3-11-62-26.plesk.page/ is secured by this certificate. But mystifying-cray.3-11-62-26.plesk.page site still use Plesk self signed certificate. So I can suggest you to go to Domain Card -> SSL/TLS Certificates (not to tools & settings) and assign correct certificate for the site.

Back