• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How to create a customer account for existing domain in plesk

jlocana

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.58 Update #2, last updated on Jan 26, 2024 09:03 PM
Hello everyone:

I have the domain in Plesk. How can I create an account for a customer and subscription or whatever I need. When I go to add customer it always tells me This domain name already exists. I've looked everywhere and don't see how to . I am going to give my daughter a domain that I have available and already have it inside Plesk. So that she can practice all the options in Plesk. and at the same time I practice as if she were a customer.

Sorry my English is no good, I am using a translator

Please any advice?

Thanks so much ☺

Jose

You have at least two options:
- Remove the domain from your existing subscription, then create a new subscription for your daughter using the domain name.
or
- Create a new subscription with a placeholder domain name, then go into your old subscription and use the "Move Domain" feature to move the existing domain into your daughter's new subscription.

Thanks so much Peter! ☺. In the future I will have another VPS server is very shipper in [redacted, offer of a provider]. In Plesk you can join both VPS servers or need a software to join it?

Thanks again☺

Jose

Last edited by a moderator:
You cannot merge VPS in general. You can migrate content from one Plesk to another using the free Plesk Migrator extension.

Excellent thank you!!. I following you here in Plesk to learn from other . Today I will start studying the Plesk certifications that are free.

Best ☺

Jose

Back