• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to install Plesk 12 with auto-installer CentOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

netsetter

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

couldn't find any installation guide by Paralles how to install Plesk12 step by step. Is there any?
Found some on the internet, got the webinstaller started, but it says I should visit "192.168.0.100:8447" in my browser, which is just the internal IP of the server.
Now I don't know what to do now, it's a fresh installed CentOS 6.5

Any ideas?

Thanks for your answer Igor, I've read this, but there is not hint about the problem with this intern IP adress the webinstaller is choosing. I have no clue now where the installer is looking and why it doesn't take the external IP adress, so I can continue the installation.
Any idea?

Update: The provider said, there is another hardware firewall running before the server, so the server itself just got an internal IP adress.
Guess I have to make a manual install, so just one more question: What's the difference between a versioned and a version free version of plesk? Not sure which one to download.

Do you mean versioned and a version free EZ templates? versionfree allows install next release when it will be available. versioned allows to install only current release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back