• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question How to make Default Documents have all lowercase filenames

PeteSDG

Basic Pleskian
Hi all,

I was hoping this would be corrected in Onyx but it appears that when creating a new subscription the default documents still default to having the first letter capitalised.

For Example:
Index.php
Index.html
Index.asp

For programming reasons we have to manually change these document filenames to lowercase on every subscription we add.

Is there a way the default documents can be changes to lowercase as default? Where do these initial values get stored?

I know there's a SQL query on a KB article that will change any existing subscriptions virtual hosts to whatever you specify but that's not really what I'm looking for.

Back