• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to make modules/ scripts/ codes work on Sitebuilder

ANA CAROLINAW

New Pleskian
Please, can any of you help me get affiliate banners and widgets, basically html codes inserted in my Sitebuilder (Plesk 4.5.0 Hotfix-20100907)? I can't understand what exactly in the configuration avoids the modules from working.
I'm running out of time and have tried several foruns and chatrooms but can't find answers. What should I do, change the publishing software I'm using? I'm really disappointed that Plesk doesn't offer any kind of support for double-crossed members such as Hostgator's, like me.
I use a Windows Vista.
I will really, really appreciate it if I can get any advice from you guys.

Still in doubt

Thank you for answering.
I'm still in doubt if I can add scripts in the blog pages.
From your thread, there was this info:
"... Step 2 : Select your design and do the basic selection.
Step 3 : In the site info insert your xss scripts ."

Does it mean that I can only add scripts in the page info box; or in the other pages? Because this I already knew and that's why the website is not working for me; because I can't have adds in my blog pages (the pages that are actually most accessed). Please let me know if there's a way to fix this, either through another membership or another software partner of Hostgator.

Thanks!

Back