• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue How to prevent access via ip to server ?

pleskuser888

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Windows Server 2019 x64
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hi guys,

I have plesk panel on windows server. I have a main domain and 3 subdomains under it. When I enter the server public address, I am showing plesk default page. I don't want to reach with public ip address.

What would you suggest as a solution?

In Plesk: Tools&Settings -> Tools & Resources -> IP Addresses; select Default site from the sites configured on your server
General: Place a .htaccess in the default dir that does a redirect to any site you want

In Plesk: Tools&Settings -> Tools & Resources -> IP Addresses; select Default site from the sites configured on your server
General: Place a .htaccess in the default dir that does a redirect to any site you want

I tried the first option before opening the topic, but this time the forbidden page comes up because the main domain is not on this server. I don't want to see forbidden page to appear either.

It's just opened as a folder and subdomains are under it.

Back