1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How to Restore a backup, Placed on ftp server

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Issue, Fixes, How-To' started by Arman92, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Arman92

Arman92 Guest

Hi all.

I have to restore my MS SQL backups so much times!

my back ups, are often big (Size). and in iran:D, we have no high speed connections.

so i have to Compress (Rar - Zip) my files, then upload them through Plesk File Manager, and Unzip them.

there is no problem with my files ( such as HTML - ASPX) but, with mu Backup Files...

How can i Restore them in BackUp Manager?
    Is there any way to restore them through FTP? or, By selecting them in Server, that i already Uploaded them?

It's necessary to resolve.
    Thanks Guys.

2. Arman92

Arman92 Guest

Is there anyone to Help?

Hi,

I have post this Thread some days ago! but, what anybody doesn't reply, Not at all?

Could u help me, please?

It's Parallels Forum, so it must better than it;).

Thanks!

3. gongcart

gongcart Guest

unfortunately, this forum is setup for users to users to discuss, as their forum administrator told me. You can submit a support ticket to them or just private message sergio, the administrator here.