• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

How to retrieve old website logfiles?

J

j Zim

Guest
My Suse SLES 10.3 / Plesk 8.6 server is hosting several websites. For one of these customers and because of specific investigation, I need to retriev and provide a logfile with all the accesses done on the site for the last 6 months.

I've checked in the /var/log/apache2 and <domain>/statistics/logs directories but I cannot find this information.

Under apache2, it seems that the access_log files only contain general information and under the website structure, I just can find access_log (for the current day) and access_log.processed.

Can someone let me know if it's possible to get the expected logfiles and where?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Regards,
BD
 
Back
Top