• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How to set passenger for 2 different sites?

arsus

New Pleskian
I need to import old django websites (version 1.7, python 2.7) to linux server using plesk Obsidian Web Pro Edition 18.0.48, frontend site and admin site. I follow this tutorial from plesk website. And then, I manage to import one by adding this lines to Additional directives for HTTP and HTTPS:
PassengerEnabled On
PassengerPython /usr/bin/python2.7
PassengerAppType wsgi
PassengerStartupFile passenger_wsgi.py
PassengerAppEnv "production"
PassengerAppGroupName "myapp"
PassengerBaseURI "/"
PassengerAppRoot "/var/www/vhosts/example.nl/httpdocs/"
Furthermore, I need to import the second site, the admin part, which I now stuck with. I want to create the admin in the subdomain "admin". So I make the same code on the Additional directives for HTTP and HTTPS, with PassengerAppRoot "/var/www/vhosts/example.nl/admin.example.nl/"
However, the PassengerAppRoot overrides the others. So I keep getting either the the main or the admin sites on both. It seems like the Additional Apache directives I made on each domain become global setting. I've tried .htaccess, but passengerapproot isn't allowed to be on htaccess.
My question is, how can I make this Additional Apache directives as separate setting for each domain? Especially for the PassengerAppRoot.
Anyone know how to solve this? Thank you.

Back