• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question How to setup website using Plesk hosting?

CologneBuys

New Pleskian
Hi Plesk Support Team, I am new here, I want to know that how to setup website using Plesk hosting. Kindly guide me. Thanks

HI IgorG & members. Thanks for the link. I've read the info and am slowly moving my way through. I'm dead stuck - writing a site on wordpress on a host with a plesk control panel. My website homepage currently says You may now add content to the directory /var/www/html/. Note that until you do so, people visiting your website will see this page, and not your content. To prevent this page from ever being used, follow the instructions in the file /etc/httpd/conf.d/welcome.conf." but I can't find either of those directories in the Plesk directories tab, nor can I find the homepage file I have written in wordpress, so I don't know how to set it as my homepage. If I type it's name in it shows up, so I know it works, but I can't find any video or instruction showing me how to find those directories and set the files.
Yes - first web page....
Any help is appreciated. It's now 1 am and I'm doing my head in.

Back