• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question how to solve this problem related to the Inability to update my WordPress basket

Blooddiner

New Pleskian
Hello, for two months, I created a store site in host on plesk. The problem I have is this; I can't update the products I add to the cart. If for example I add a product to the cart and I want to increase it to 2 or 3 the update of the cart only keeps the first product added without updating the number selected.

NB: The local site works well and without any problem, all these update actions go well locally except the online deploy site.

Similar behavior occurs when using Elementor in combination with ModSecurity (Web Application Firewall). When users edit text, they cannot save the edit. I assume that the behavior of the basket has a similar reason: The way the data is stored offends a ModSecurity rule.

To verify this, please look into the error_log of the domain. Do you see any 403 errors with a "ModSecurity" text? In that case, identify the "[ID ....]" section in that error message and add the ID number to the exceptions of your "Web Application Firewall" (icon on the "Websites & Domains" tab). Allow several minutes for the change to take effect, because the web server configuration might need to be reloaded afterwards for it to take effect.

Back