• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question How to update vhosts path (not change, update)

SDGPete

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Windows 2022
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.63 Update #3
Hi,

I've installed Plesk a couple of weeks ago as part of a server migration and didn't realise at the time but the path was set to C:\Inetpub\vhosts (uppercase I) when the directory is actually C:\inetpub\vhosts (lowercase i). Although the Plesk install is ok and and sites are mostly working ok we have noticed some issues, many of them are when it comes to PHP path comparisons being case sensitive and other odd things when using the Migration tool. I'm changing site paths manually at the moment in IIS config files but everytime I use the migration tool it sets it back.

I thought I might be able to use the Plesk reconfigurator tool to do this but because it's the same location it complains that it's not empty.

How can I change this uppercase I to lowercase i?

Back