• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue index.php prepended to Drupal 10.1.x admin paths when running PHP as FPM Application served via Apache

2dareis2do

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS Linux 7.9.2009 (Core)
Plesk version and microupdate number
CentOS Linux 7.9.2009 (Core)
Product
Plesk Obsidian
Version 18.0.55 Update #2, last updated on Sept 28, 2023 03:45 AM

Drupal 10.1.16

PHP 8.1.24, FPM application served by Apache

Modules installed, path, pathauto
After updating to Drupal on my Plesk webServer, after recently updating Drupal, I seem to have a problem with index.php being added (prepended) to the url. This should not be necessary as mod_rewite is enabled and urls work well without use of index.php

I seem to be able to rectify the problem my editing the .htaccess file and changing:
- RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !=/favicon.ico
+ RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} "!=/favicon.ico"

However this should not be necessary and first syntax uses a valid CondPattern

I have posted an issue on Drupal.org but the consensus their is that everything is ok with the .htaccess file

The other thing of note is that after applying settings and restarting, nginx reports that server is not available.

Are you able to explain why my Drupal site url's are being prepended by index.php (only when logged in) even when mod rewrite is enabled and working when running Drupal 10.1.x?

One thing that is odd here is I notice plesk uses the favicon in it's ui. I think this is a new feature. However Drupal also has it's mechanism for handling the favicon. e.g. if the favicon is not in the root it will try to either load from the theme or fallback to the included default in core. I am wondering if there is a conflict there.

Back