• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question How to upload all Plesk backups at once to external FTP? Or download all...

King555

Regular Pleskian
I configured my Plesk to create a daily backup of everything except files and databases (so only settings and mails). 60 files are stored. They are stored locally and on an external FTP server.

A few days ago I found out that Plesk uploaded all files in a broken state (a TLS issue, which I fixed now) and so I deleted every file on the remote server.

Now I want to upload all the local files to the server. But how do I do this without it taking too much time? Can I upload all 60 files at once? Can I download all at once (then I could upload via a Windows FTP software)? Currently I have to click 60 times the download button, enter a password two times (i.e. 120x), download, rename (the downloaded file has another name than the name would be after the automatic upload) and then upload via FTP.

Back