• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

How to use Apache (mod_rewrite)

C

CômeT

Hi,

I have a problem since two days. I have upgraded to Plesk version 11.0.9. I saw that Plesk 11.0 support Apache ASP (module requirements). However, I can't find how to use it or to activate some modules. I have tried using Apache Tomcat with no success.

I am using Windows Web Server 2008 R2 SP1. I have to activate mod_rewrite in order to make my site work (it's a private CMS which requires mod_rewrite to operate properly, so with IIS it doesn't work). I really hope that it is possible to activate Apache on Plesk 11.0 and modules requirements. I have seen somewhere on the documentation of Plesk that Apache was not supported in Plesk 10.0 (but was in 9.x or 8.x), that's why I have upgraded to Plesk 11.0 (because apparently, we can use Apache ASP and activate modules).

I hope I was clear enough to make my issue understandable ! Huge thanks for your help (and I beg that it's possible to use Apache otherwise ...).

Thank you !

Apache? It is not supported in Plesk for Windows. Only IIS.

You will need to go to IIS >> ISAPI rewrite >> import rules >> use .htaccess files to import rule or just copy paste the code in box.

Back