• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved How to use Plesk UI Library in custom extension?

JeremyH

New Pleskian
While developing a custom plesk extension i came across the plesk ui library at Plesk UI Library 1.1.5 which allows you to do much much more with the ui in javascript than the php options in the sdk. But how do you actually go about incorporating it in a .phtml file to output an element? The documentation gives a code snippet for each ui element but it doesn't give a full code example of how you actually would use it in an extension.

Hi Jeremy,

We're preparing a short document that should give users an overview of how to use Plesk UI library in extensions. I'll be sure to hook you up with this doc as soon as it's ready.

Hi Jeremy,

We're preparing a short document that should give users an overview of how to use Plesk UI library in extensions. I'll be sure to hook you up with this doc as soon as it's ready.
Is there something new about this? Although I found the UI Library documentation at Plesk UI Library 1.1.5, it does not really get me anywhere. Would be really nice if you have some examples because I'm currently not even able to open a modal window or dialog boxes to create :(

I'm implementing it right now in my project, so far I'll say it's exactly what I was looking for :) Thank you very much!

As far as I know, if an extension is created with plesk-ext-sdk, it uses @plesk/ui-library from Plesk on which it is currently running.

Back