• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How to use Yarn like npm installation at nodejs preferences in domain overview

Lisop

New Pleskian
Hey, I am realy new to Plesk.
I have a NuxtJs App with yarn and want to deploy it with Plesk Obsidian. I tried many things,but the only way which work is to use the npm installation button.

Is there a way to use yarn instead? I installed yarn at the server, but cant find any module at Plesk, plz help me.

Many thx

Greetings Frank

Attachments

• Plesk-nodeJS.png
    Plesk-nodeJS.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 29
Hey, I am realy new to Plesk.
I have a NuxtJs App with yarn and want to deploy it with Plesk Obsidian. I tried many things,but the only way which work is to use the npm installation button.

Is there a way to use yarn instead? I installed yarn at the server, but cant find any module at Plesk, plz help me.

Many thx

Greetings Frank

I want this too. My project has yarn.lock file and doesn't have package-lock.json. So when deploy time has came, it gives too many version errors, because it install packages with npm :(

Thanks.

Back