1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How to zip and unzip in parallel cpanel

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by malikm, Jun 22, 2010.

1. malikm

malikm Guest

Hi, m unable to see any zip , unzip options in parallel cpanel. is there any way that i unzip any zip archive like in cpanel.
    Thanks

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    There is "Upload archive and extract it" option in Filemanager for Windows version of Plesk.

3. malikm

malikm Guest

But m using linex version of plesk

4. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    There is no possibility for zip archives operation in Unix Plesk version.

5. malikm

malikm Guest

Then how we upload large number of site's data. other than FTP client (too slow) .

6. madsere

madsere Regular Pleskian

57%
    They charge 1,300 USD for a license but can't find out how to ad a simple "unzip" button to the control panel so newbie users can unzip their own zip files but have to open support tickets for this.

Not impressed.

7. malikm

malikm Guest

madsere
    totally agreed with you. its not much difficult to add these simple options. i move all my sites data using FileZille FTP client. its too slow. They should made prallel plesk cpanel bit user friendly.