1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

HTTP Error 500 when loging

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by EduardoG, May 3, 2011.

1. EduardoG

EduardoG Basic Pleskian

90%
    I get a blank screen after tried to log in as admin (plesk 10.2 RHEL64)

2011-05-03 12:58:46: (mod_fastcgi.c.2582) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function ssoLog() in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/sso/Authentication.php on line 48

Plesk bug? any hint?

2. EugeneL

EugeneL Regular Pleskian

57%
    You have some troubles with SSO.
    Try to investigate the issue in /var/log/sso/sso.log or post its content here.

3. EduardoG

EduardoG Basic Pleskian

90%
    Thanks for answering, EugeneL
    Even if there are problems with sso, there seems to be some kind of bug in that php code I showed, as it's clear it cannot find a specific php function called ssoLog().
    That's why I think it's not a sso config problem but a plesk code bug.

BTW, I can perfectly log directly into plesk-billing with a login name which is not admin
    :-S

4. EugeneL

EugeneL Regular Pleskian

57%
    Dev team already known about missed function and they are working on it.
    But this function has been called because of some error in SSO. Diagnostic can be done using /var/log/sso/sso.log

If you have access to Business manager, you can find local panel in System configuration > Server Groups and use tool "Reconnect" to try to repair connection.
    Or you can try to use CLI utility
    /usr/share/plesk-billing/repair-integration --command=repair-all --idp-url=https://<your_good_hostname>:8443

5. EduardoG

EduardoG Basic Pleskian

90%
    Thanks again, your answer makes sense. I've been able to "reconnect" and I can start session from the servers list (hi again, plesk!)
    Anyway, when trying to log directly into plesk, I get that 500 error, so I checked sso.log.
    Let me share it with you, attached to this post
    I see, in debug line 22, just before error line, it's getting a wrong response, in fact it is an HTML response, not a SSO API response.
    Now I don't know the reason of this response. Maybe it's not pointing where it should?

Attached Files:

6. EugeneL

EugeneL Regular Pleskian

57%
    Thanks for your replies and log attached.

SSO settings seem to be correct - good hostname and port 8443.
    I've forwarded your log to developers. I'll update this thread when I get a responce.
    For now you can launch
    /usr/share/plesk-billing/repair-integration --command=repair-all --idp-url=https://<your_good_hostname>:8443

to try to repair SSO database and connection between Panel and Business manager

7. EduardoG

EduardoG Basic Pleskian

90%
    That worked perfectly!
    Thank you very much, EugeneL. Your help was really useful.
    Now I'm having some trouble with logout URLs, but that's another battle ;-)

Last edited: May 4, 2011