• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question Huge ErrorLog file every night

caitanya

New Pleskian
Hi, I have moved from cPanel one account with 600Mb (Wordpress, Database, Mails, ... everything in total) and now on the Plesk system there is a file called Errorlog in the Logs folder with the size of 50.8Gb. I delete it and then the next night at arround 4am it is back with 50.8Gb. If I leave it for 3 days it still stays at 50.8Gb, but I can not get rid of it. Also everything on the account is uptodate and imposible to generate 50Gb error log. What could that be?

I'd suggest you contact Plesk Support Team. Investigation directly on your server is required.

Well the Plesk Support Team does not respond - that's why I wrote here in the forum. But we found it without the great Plesk Support Team

If somebody has the same problem - then the solution is to remove the REAL error_log not just a SYMLINK error_log at you account logs folder :rolleyes:

You can find it here: /var/www/vhosts/system/domain.tld/logs

Back