• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

huh? database error when accessing my domains

B

builtnetwork

Hello all, first time poster, long time forum reader.
I've searched the forums and net extensively and can't find a solution, so here it goes:

I get the following error when I try to add, delete or disable a domain:

Unable to activate/deactivate domain: domainmng failed:
Run-Time error: Can't query SELECT h.dom_id, d.name, d.htype, d.displayName, d.cl_id, ipa.ip_address, c.email, u.login, a.password, h.fp, h.fp_ssl, h.fp_enable, h.fp_adm, h.fp_pass, h.coldfusion,h.ssi, h.ssi_html, h.php, h.php_isapi, h.cgi, h.perl, h.asp, h.asp_dot_net, h.python, h.ssl, h.webstat, h.at_domains,cert.name cert_name, cert.pvt_key, cert.cert, cert.ca_cert FROM hosting h, domains d, clients c, IP_Addresses ipa, certificates cert, sys_users u LEFT OUTER JOIN accounts a ON a.id = u.account_id WHERE u.id = h.sys_user_id AND h.dom_id = d.id AND d.cl_id = c.id AND h.ip_address_id = ipa.id AND ipa.ssl_certificate_id = cert.id AND (d.id = '5'): MySQL error 1054:Unknown column 'h.ssi_html' in 'field list'")

I had recently reinstalled IIS and attempted to reinstall Plesk 7.5.4 over an old installation (7.5.3) in order to preserve email and domain setups. Email boxes and settings carried over and work fine.... but the domain stuff is still whacked.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Mars

I found this somewhere on this forum via Google, its complicated. hah.

anyway, you have to manually modify the mysql db:

ALTER TABLE `hosting` ADD COLUMN `ssi_html` enum('false', 'true') NOT NULL
default 'false' AFTER `ssi`;

ALTER TABLE `subdomains` ADD COLUMN `ssi_html` enum('false', 'true') NOT NULL

ALTER TABLE `web_users` ADD COLUMN `ssi_html` enum('false', 'true') NOT NULL

Thanks for the suggestion... but the only way I was able to fix it was (sigh) a complete uninstall and reinstall... and when i say complete, I really mean complete, as in removing all content and leftover directories and files.

I *really* hope I never have to do that again.

Back