• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

I am helplesss

yatint

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

while adding subscription I am getting this error :

Unable to update domain data: Execute websrvmng --add-domain "--domain-name=mytest.com" failed with error code 1: Contains non LDH characters In rdidna module Exception type: realdev.net.idna.IDNAException at realdev.net.idna.DnsIDNA.toASCII(String input, Boolean allowUnassigned, Boolean useSTD3ASCIIRules) at realdev.net.idna.DnsIDNA.toASCII(String input) at IIS7WebSite.get_bindings(IIS7WebSite* , list >* )

I restarted server, restared IIS. but nothing happen.

Reconfigured IIS but still same problem..

Please assist me ASAP

Regards,
Yatin

Last edited:
It may be caused by forged hostnames in IIS bindings for webmail(mewebmail) and sqladmin(default) websites. These sites are both created and managed by Plesk. They are providing webmail and SQL admin services for your websites.

The issue is that in the IIS Manager -> site_name -> Bindings, for some bindings there can be defined custom host names like domain-name_old, with "_" sign or something else that cannot be used in domain names.

To fix the issue, just remove all forged bindings.

Hello,

Thanks IgorG.

Now there is one new error : while creating new subscription I am getting error :

C structured exception: 0xc0000005

Any suggestion ?

Last edited:
Hello,

Thanks IgorG.

Now there is one new error : while creating new subscription I am getting error :

C structured exception: 0xc0000005

Any suggestion ?

Do you have any additional related error messages in logs?

Here it is :

WebServerManager::addVhost() failed: websrvmng failed: External component has thrown an exception. In IIS7NativeProvider module Exception type: System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException at _CxxThrowException(Void* , _s__ThrowInfo* ) at IIS7VirtualDir.get_parent(IIS7VirtualDir* , auto_ptr* ) C structured exception: 0xc0000005

If you want I can provide you server login details to investigate this issue..

Regards,
Yatin

Back