• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question I need php 5.6 with Plesk obsidian

alexk345

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
almalinux 8
Plesk version and microupdate number
obsidian
I am trying to test my old code base. I need to test with php 5.6 with plesk.

I asked My current host (alma linux 8 os) for php 5.6 , he said his php 5.6 comes with plesk. I need to get that installed.

I did install plesk one click installer and it was smooth install but it seems it did not install php 5.6 , How do i do that

Let me know. Its urgent.

I see there is plesk 5.6 but unfortunately it do not have gd 2.33 but gd 2.1 . So it basically do not work.
I try to copy old server remi build gd.so and it do not work either. Why Plesk has old gd in php 5.6.4

I mean is there update? I mean we have this website from 2014 in mediatemple. Why plesk never updated their php 5.6.4 ?

Ok i solved this mess with Ubuntu 22. I dont know all the hype about alma linux. it do not even support php 5.6. Wasted whole week on this nonsense. PLESK comes with outdated php 5.6 . I mean its old compile build. Do not have gd 2.33 and no one from plesk solved this for years.

Cant believe they giving old compile php 5.6

Back