• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved I tried to create a certificate myself with

carrabelloy

New Pleskian
I tried to create a certificate myself with Python. But somehow it didn't really work out.
And I don't want to buy one for 70 €. In addition, this error happened. I can't get it fixed now. Does somebody has any idea?
Thank you for your help
Konfigurieren des Webservers nicht möglich:Execution failed. Command: httpdmng Arguments: Array ( [0] => --reconfigure-all ) Details: [2020-06-15 09:23:46.918] ERR [util_exec] proc_close() failed ['/opt/psa/admin/bin/websrvmng' '--remove-configs=nginx' 'webmails/carrabelloy.xyz_webmail.conf' 'ip_default/carrabelloy.xyz.conf' 'ip_default/carrabelloy.xyz_nginx_ip_default.conf' 'vhosts/carrabelloy.xyz.conf' 'forwarding/carrabelloy.xyz_nginx.conf'] with exit code [1] Execution failed. Command: httpdmng Arguments: Array ( [0] => --reconfigure-server [1] => -no-restart ) Details: [2020-06-15 09:23:48.918] ERR [util_exec] proc_close() failed ['/opt/psa/admin/bin/nginx-config' '-w' '/etc/nginx/plesk.conf.d/server.conf'] with exit code [101] [2020-06-15 09:23:49.117] ERR [util_exec] proc_close() failed ['/opt/psa/admin/bin/nginx-config' '-w' '/etc/nginx/plesk.conf.d/webmails/carrabelloy.xyz_webmail.conf'] with exit code [101] [2020-06-15 09:23:49.303] ERR [util_exec] proc_close() failed ['/opt/psa/admin/bin/nginx-config' '-w' '/etc/nginx/conf.d/zz010_psa_nginx.conf'] with exit code [101] [2020-06-15 09:23:49.494] ERR [util_exec] proc_close() failed ['/opt/psa/admin/bin/nginx-config' '-t'] with exit code [1] [2020-06-15 09:23:49.816] ERR [util_exec] proc_close() failed ['/opt/psa/admin/bin/nginx-config' '-w' '/etc/nginx/conf.d/zz010_psa_nginx.conf'] with exit code [101] [2020-06-15 09:23:50.118] ERR [util_exec] proc_close() failed ['/opt/psa/admin/bin/nginx-config' '-t'] with exit code [1] [2020-06-15 09:23:50.283] ERR [panel] Apache config (15922058280.70545200) generation failed: Template_Exception: mkdir: cannot create directory '/etc/nginx/plesk.conf.d': No such file or directory mktemp: failed to create file via template '/etc/nginx/plesk.conf.d/server.conf.XXXXXX': No such file or directory Can not create temporary file file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Template/Writer/Webserver/Abstract.php line: 75 code: 0 mkdir: cannot create directory '/etc/nginx/plesk.conf.d': No such file or directory mktemp: failed to create file via template '/etc/nginx/plesk.conf.d/server.conf.XXXXXX': No such file or directory Can not create temporary file

Hi, are you talking about SSL certificate? wht dont u use letsencrypt? its free and you may attach your domain cert to your plesk server as well

Hi, are you talking about SSL certificate? wht dont u use letsencrypt? its free and you may attach your domain cert to your plesk server as well
That's exactly what I'm looking for, it didn't work for me.
Not even under Plesk. So help would be really nice where I find that.
Sorry do not speak, English translate everything via Google. I hope you understand it anyway.
Thank you very much

That's exactly what I'm looking for, it didn't work for me.
Not even under Plesk. So help would be really nice where I find that.
Sorry do not speak, English translate everything via Google. I hope you understand it anyway.
Thank you very much

1. Check your extension make sure SSLit and LetsEncrypt extension is installed
  2. Make sure all your Domain A record pointed to your plesk server
  3. Add a new domain into your plesk (add from your plesk dashboard)
  4. Select Install Certificate to your domain
  5. If certificate for your domain installed only you can proceed to install certificate for your server
  6. Go to Tools & Settings Select Certificate for securing Plesk and select Lets Ecnrypt for your main domain
All can be done from the plesk dashboard (not from ssh)

SSL/TLS-Zertifikat konnte für carrabelloy.xyz nicht ausgestellt werden.
Details:
Let's Encrypt-SSL/TLS-Zertifikat konnte nicht ausgestellt werden für carrabelloy.xyz. Die Autorisierung dieser Domain ist fehlgeschlagen.
Details
Invalid response from https://acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/authz-v3/5284226887.

Details:

Type: urn:ietf:params:acme:error:unauthorized

Detail: No TXT record found at _acme-challenge.carrabelloy.xyz
  5. If certificate for your domain installed only you can proceed to install certificate for your server
  6. Go to Tools & Settings Select Certificate for securing Plesk and select Lets Ecnrypt for your main domain

Are you hosting with strato?
Your nameserver is strato and a record pointing to: 85.214.131.194.

try the following.

create cname:
value: www
point to: carabelloy.xyz

create mx. value: @ or leave it blank and point to to mail. carabelloy.xyz

create A record. mail.carabelloy.xyz point to 85.214.131.194

let it propagated a while

and then try reverify again.

for txt record acme challenge add txt record with value as shown in plesk.

This also didn't work for a subdomain.
The problem with this is so that Plesk simply does not take the trouble to make accurate translations.
Because not everyone knows English and I have now tried everything to get it done. With e-mails, it just didn't work with the websites. And, if you want to maintain it manually via Plesk, only the error messages come. Error messages. I've tried everything now, but nothing works. Otherwise I have to try the whole thing via FTP.
Thank you for your support. I hope you understand this from the text
Fehler beim Schützen der Domain linux-tech.carrabelloy.xyz:

Das SSL/TLS-Zertifikat von Let's Encrypt konnte für linux-tech.carrabelloy.xyz nicht ausgestellt werden.

Das Token für die Autorisierung ist nicht verfügbar unter http://linux-tech.carrabelloy.xyz/....e/V-h-hHKG6hJzbAFNATzbXdhUyonpBHx4FP1vFaZYZSA.
Um das Problem zu lösen, vergewissern Sie sich, dass die Tokendatei über die URL oben heruntergeladen werden kann.
Weitere Informationen finden Sie im entsprechenden Artikel der Knowledge Base.
Details
Invalid response from https://acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/authz-v3/5284614142.
Details:
Type: urn:ietf:params:acme:error:unauthorized
Detail: Invalid response from http://linux-tech.carrabelloy.xyz/....e/V-h-hHKG6hJzbAFNATzbXdhUyonpBHx4FP1vFaZYZSA [85.214.131.194]: "<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC \"-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN\">\n<html><head>\n<title>404 Not Found</title>\n</head><body>\n<h1>Not Found</h1>\n<p"

Nicht geschützte Domains werden unten aufgelistet. Aktivieren Sie den Schutz manuell.

• linux-tech.carrabelloy.xyz

I have add many domain into plesk. most of the problem with this failure to obtain ssl because of dns related.

with your setup you may want to turn off the dns server in plesk or set as slave, if you are managing your domain record from domain registrar.
sub domain a record point to plesk and re add the domain without ssl.

once success securing domain only install ssl

why your subdomain cname pointing your main domain?
ANSWER
linux-tech.carrabelloy.xyz. 149 IN CNAME carrabelloy.xyz.
carrabelloy.xyz. 149 IN A 85.214.131.194
;AUTHORITY
;ADDITIONAL

ich danke Ihnen für die Daten ich habe Sie zwar ohne www. Aber es hat endlich alles gklappt.
why your subdomain cname pointing your main domain?
ANSWER
linux-tech.carrabelloy.xyz. 149 IN CNAME carrabelloy.xyz.
carrabelloy.xyz. 149 IN A 85.214.131.194
;AUTHORITY
;ADDITIONAL
Ich danke Ihnen ja Strato ist richtig und ich habe zwar kein www. Davor aber es hat geklappt. Die Hauptdomain hat www. Doch die Subdomain nicht. Aber wen stört das. Vielleicht finde ich eine Möglichkeit das auch auf www. Umzustellen. Ganz lieben tollen Dank an Sie. Plesk ist schon toll. Doch mein Englisch ist echt schlecht. Die Übersetzung im Panel sind gut. Ich danke Ihnen ehrlich 1000 mal

ch thank you yes Strato is correct and I don't have a www. Before that, however, it worked. The main domain has www. But not the subdomain. But who cares. Maybe I can find a way to do that on www. To move. Thank you very much. Plesk is great. But my English is really bad. The translations in the panel are good. I honestly thank you 1000 times

Das Problem liegt nicht an www. Wenn Sie jedoch versuchen, das SSL-Zertifikat zu erhalten, müssen Sie nur die Hauptdomäne auswählen, einschließlich www oder einschließlich Webmail. Wenn der Server Letsecnrypt mit SSLit-Erweiterung nicht überprüfen kann, werden Sie aufgefordert, den TXT-Datensatz manuell hinzuzufügen

Das Problem liegt nicht an www. Wenn Sie jedoch versuchen, das SSL-Zertifikat zu erhalten, müssen Sie nur die Hauptdomäne auswählen, einschließlich www oder einschließlich Webmail. Wenn der Server Letsecnrypt mit SSLit-Erweiterung nicht überprüfen kann, werden Sie aufgefordert, den TXT-Datensatz manuell hinzuzufügen
Also so sieht das aus aber ohne www. linux-tech.carrabelloy aber wie sie sehen mit https. Ich finde Plesk ganz toll so weit außer das man hier doch auf etliche Kosten kommt, wenn man alles dazu nimmt und berechnet. Da muss ich wohl noch durch einige Baustellen gehen. na mal schauen, ob ich, das alles hinbekomme.

Could you give me a hint and switch off this Ruby. Because that and the greenery cause a lot of problems.
Thank you again for your support
We're sorry, but something went wrong.
The issue has been logged for investigation. Please try again later.

Technical details for the administrator of this website
Error ID:
99b566ef Details:
Web application could not be started by the Phusion Passenger application server.

Please read the Passenger log file (search for the Error ID) to find the details of the error.

You can also get a detailed report to appear directly on this page, but for security reasons it is only provided if Phusion Passenger is run with environment set to development and/or with the friendly error pages option set to on.

For more information about configuring environment and friendly error pages, see:

Back