• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

If you have been banned from the forum ...

Sebahat.hadzhi

Community Manager
Staff member
Dear Forum users,

Sometimes we receive complaints from users who believe they were unjustly banned on the Forum.

If you are in such a situation, please do not submit the complaint through the ‘General Contact Us’ form. Our employees processing requests via this form have nothing to do with the forum and are not responsible for it. This results in time-consuming and an ineffective resolution of the issue.

In order to avoid such a situation, please register again and immediately comment this thread. I will open a private conversation where we can discuss your claim. I will review it and try to explain why your previous account was banned.

I want to say that there are no false positive in the antispam system. There is a reason for every ban applied by our system.

Thank you for understanding.

Back